Followers / Seguidores

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hair - Cutting Question To Ask ....

Question:
Can anyone recommend a good website for hair-cutting styles / techniques?
Or, can anyone recommend some good "search words" for searching on the internet for this?
(I usually cut my own hair but I had a dream last night that I messed up on one side). I love the way Sandra Bullocks hair was in The Blind Side and I've kinda adapted that style with long bangs. But I'm ready to try something new with layers.

Please post and let me know. Many thanks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am glad to stop by your site and know more about hair cutting. Keep it up! This is a good read. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about hair cutting in your area.
    During the 15th and 16th centuries, European men wore their hair cropped no longer than shoulder-length, with very fashionable men wearing bangs or fringes. In Italy it was common for men to dye their hair.
    Want that straight, luxurious, silky look for a special day/night? Go to Hair Cutting Smithtown, NY

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)